- This applicant portal is operated on behalf of Pluradent AG & Co KG by our partner hidden professionals GmbH, Kaiserstraße 39, 55116 Mainz and is at you disposal for compiling your online application free of charge.
Protecting your personal data is very important to us. hidden professionals GmbH undertakes to handle data with care and not to use the data for any purpose other than online application. hidden professionals is not responsible for how Pluradent AG & Co KG uses the transferred data. Your data shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
The transfer of your data and application documents only happens once you have given your consent by activating the checkbox. With this activation you declare your consent to the collection, processing and use of your application documents for the purpose of application processing. The legal basis is your consent in terms of art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 GDPR.
A transfer or other transmission of your personal data only takes place in the context of the application process, to persons involved in that process.
- If we haven’t found a suitable role for you after the end of the application process, we may invite you to our applicant pool per email. Only if you accept that invitation, your application information and -documents will continue to be stored in our system and assessed with a view to new positions.
- Should you apply using your XING or LinkedIn profile, we will receive the data provided by you, which will appear in the application screen, as well as your CV. We do not receive additional data about you from XING or LinkedIn. Neither do we transfer applicant data to XING or LinkedIn at any time.
- You can at any time give instructions for your personal data to be corrected, blocked or deleted. To that end, please send an email to email@example.com. You can revoke any consent for the future at any time. If you do not do that, your data will be stored up to 6 months after the end of the application process, and deleted after this period.
You have the right to request information about your personal data stored by us at any time. To that end, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moreover, you can subscribe to vacancies via email. In so doing, you can preselect, what type of vacancies you are interested in. We process and use this information exclusively for the purpose of transmission of the job advertisements you subscribe to. You can cancel the subscribed positions at any time.
- We take all the necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from loss or misuse. Your personal data is encrypted using so-called Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). SSL enables encrypted communication and document transfer via the internet between web browsers and web servers. The URL of a website with SSL connection to your browser begins with https://.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.01/de/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201265
Please be aware that changes to settings only apply to the respective browser. If you use several browsers, you have to change the settings separately. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via the internet browser itself or other software programmes. If you deactivate the setting of cookies in the used internet browser, then, under certain circumstances, not all the functions of our website will be fully usable.
The most common types of cookies are explained below for information purposes:
- Session cookies While you are active on a website, a session cookie is temporarily deposited in the memory of your computer, where a session ID is saved, e.g. to make sure you do not have to log on anew for every page change. Session cookies are deleted during logoff, or they loose their validity as soon as your session has expired.
- Permanent, or protocol cookies: A permanent, or protocol cookie saves a file on your computer for the duration set in the expiry date. Through these cookies, websites will remember your information and settings at your next visit. This results in faster and more convenient access. At the end of the expiry period, the cookie is automatically deleted when you visit the website that has generated it.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files that are stored on your computer that facilitate an analysis of how you use the website. The information about your use of this website gathered by the cookie is, as a rule, transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Therein lies our legitimate interest in terms of art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR.
If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google if it is located within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to generate reports on website activity and to perform additional services related to the use of the website and internet use to us.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics shall not be merged with any other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. Please be aware, however, that you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data on your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Alternatively to the browser plugin, or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie, which will henceforth prevent collection by Google Analytics within this website (this opt-out cookie works only in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete your cookies, you will have to click on this link again): Deactivate Google Analytics
For further information with regard to data protection associated with Google Analytics, please refer to Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
- On our page, we offer you to disseminate and recommend job offers in social networks. IN doing so, we offer you a convenient alternative to copying and sending links.
In order to share this page, the user must log on to the social network. When logging on, data is being transmitted. With the use of this function, the user agrees to the data transfer. The purpose and extent of data collection, further processing and use of data by the social network, as well as the relevant rights and configuration options of the user for the protection of his privacy, can be accessed via the social networks:
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you is unlawful.
- Data protection officer for hidden professionals GmbH
Should you have additional questions or concerns regarding data protection, please contact:
hidden professionals GmbH
Tel. +49 (6131) 277 02 29
Fax +49 (6131) 277 02 19